- 3 cups raw, washed. de-stalked kale
- 1/2 and avocado dressed in hemp seed oil
- 1/2 red pepper julienne
- 1 x Roasted chicken breast
- 1 x 1 inch slice of Paleo bread (for croutons)
- A handful of fresh parsley to garnish
For the cashew dressing:
1 cup of cashew nuts
2 heaped tbsp nutritional yeast
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 clove garlic
1 cup of water
Chop the paleo bread slice into large square shaped croutons and shallow fry in olive oil.
Prepare for the dressing by soaking the cashew nuts in water for an hour or so.
Blend all of the dressing ingredients together to form a smooth sauce.
Chop the kale and add it to a bowl, mixing in the dressing and letting that sit.
Slice the roasted chicken breast and lay it over the top along with the the peppers avocado, toasted paleo bread croutons and garnish with parsley.