Recipe for the Nicoise salad.
- Roast a portion of salmon with a dash of pink salt and mixed herbs
- Steam a handful of French beans
- Boil a couple of eggs and new potatoes. We used roasted artichokes here for a low carb option.
- Arrange the above on a bed of lettuce, add some olives and voila.
- Serve with an easy French dressing: 3 parts olive oil, 1 part ACV, 1 tsp dijon mustard, a pinch of salt, a twist of cracked pepper, and a crushed clove of garlic.
- Enjoy with Cru8 crackers for a bit of crunch